// For the next 50 days I am doing Fat Mum Slim’s 50 things to blog about challenge – in no particular order.
Today is #7 – Nine things you just can’t handle!
1. The noise of people chewing/swallowing their food
2. Vacuum cleaners. It’s okay if I’m driving but if someone around me is vacuuming, I get
3. Being late. Sure, shit happens but ever notice how some people are ALWAYS
late, and not just 5 minutes late. It drives me insane. Also, ME being late. I
feel terrible if I am running late. I think the exception to this is if you have a baby or small children …then you are kind of ALWAYS going to be late even if you have the best intentions!
4. Clutter. How I am ever going to manage having more than one kid and a permanently
messy house I don’t know. At the moment the Lego spread in boxes all over our house
in no order is annoying the hell out of me.
5. My husband COUGHING all night. Just…take the medicine!!! Currently we’re a sick household, last night little man and big man were coughing all night. As the man says, Angus has ‘little man flu’.
6. Any movies/tv shows featuring ANYTHING happening to babies, children or animals
7. Science fiction. Except Back to the Future which I hadn’t seen until I met the man.
8. Being called Jenny or worse Jenni.
9. Kraft (fake) parmesan cheese – the smell. Ugh.